Friday, December 08, 2006

Rendezvous

After nearly 8 months...i get to meet my old buddy..the one and only prodigy..Mr.Ubaid..well hes grown taller..should be 6ft by now..and has some facial hair as well..not much..
I went over to his place before Friday prayers..so that we can perform our prayers together..
Well after talking..and then praying..we picked up haris (tweety..does anybody remember that nick name)..we went for lunch...at the mamak in taman tun..location is undisclosed due to security risks..ahahha...u will see some pics la..
well since haris is also leaving for his kuantan campus tomoro..it was nice meeting him before he goes to "jail"..ahaha..i mean his campus in kuantan..

Haris trying to be cool...



I am thin as i eat only Veggies...ya rite..


Since he wasnt full he ordered another round of canai's..


Ubaid enjoying his extra Pedas meal...


I torment haris by taking more pics of him while eating..


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix